Private Personal Deliverance Ministry Session
If you are in need for a private personal deliverance ministry session, you have come to the right place. Touch of God is all about healing through deliverance from sickness and disease and bondage. Please take the time and fill out the personal deliverance prayer ministry session review forms.
Two (2) Required Personal Deliverance Ministry Review Forms
First, fill out the required two deliverance review forms. Second, I schedule your appointment for a 1-on-1 personal ministry session with our ministry team. These required forms help me uncover any hidden activity that might not see on the surface.
Please read the “VOLUNTARY RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT” below.
The forms are lengthy.
Private Personal Deliverance Ministry Session Overview
A minister will go over your personal review forms analyzing your situation. We consider your deliverance review form confidential. Your honesty helps us to better minister to you. Your deliverance review forms helps us see:
- A Bitterness List: Take the time to write people or organizations you have not forgiven or struggling to forgive. Maybe you think you have forgiven them, perhaps you justified what they did and stuffed it down many years ago. Do you have bad memories that bring pain or feelings of resentment? These symptoms show bitterness.
- A link to our trauma-list. Take the time to write traumatic events where you felt overwhelmed, shock, or shaken. Example List of traumatic incidents.
- Word Curses by others or yourself
- Soul Ties
- Masonic curses
- Bastard Curse
- Vows, Oaths, and Judgments
- Specific spirits and more
Be willing as you fill out your deliverance review forms:
- Be Humble, 2. Honest 3. Willing to Taking Responsibility 4. Confess All Sins 5. Be Willing to Repent For All Sins (personal and ancestral) 6. Break and Remove All Occult Modalities 7. Forgive Others 8. Expel Demonic Spirits are Like Breath.
Private Personal Deliverance Ministry Session Fee
Cost: please go to the PAYMENT page and chose how many hours and make a donation for your private personal ministry session. Your donation does make a difference in setting the captives free. If you cannot afford the fee, you have a choice to choose to pay what you can afford. Again, if you cannot afford to give, don’t let that stop you from receiving personal ministry.
Why a donation to the ministry?
Touch of God staff are independent contractors and are not part of the Family Life Church staff. A traditional counseling session costs between $100-$300. Touch of God is connected with the Fellowship and International Spiritual Warfare Team.
Don’t let a donation to the ministry keep you from your healing/deliverance and the fulfillment of your destiny!
- Licensed Professional Counselors and
- do not do counseling or
- are they Mental Health Providers.
They do NOT make diagnoses of any physical or mental health issues. They are Christian ministers who pray spiritual deliverance prayers based on the Bible and move in the gifts of discernment, prophecy and a breaker’s anointing from God.
Please read the Release, Waiver, Discharge below:
Optional Recommended Video Classes
I recommend participants who are needing personal ministry to go through the video on demand courses online. A $250 value for only 125.00. You receive four, two-hour prayer ministry sessions.You will understand your open doors to sickness or demonic attack that will help you to stay free. https://www.healingdeliverance.net/store-2/online-deliverance/.
VOLUNTARY RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT:
In consideration for being permitted to participate in voluntary prayer ministry, herein referred to as the “Prayer Ministry,” the undersigned, (Initial on The Deliverance Review Form), here referred to as the “releaser,“ agrees as follows:
1. RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE.
Releaser and Releaser’s personal representatives, assigns, insurer, heirs, executors, administrators, spouse and next of kin, hereby releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue “Touch of God International Ministries” Fort Worth, Texas, and its directors, officers, employees, agents, volunteers as well as its successors, assigns, affiliates, subordinates, and subsidiaries. Referred to as the “Releases,” from any and all liability to Releaser, and to Releaser’s personal representatives, assigns, insurer, heirs, executors, administrators, spouses and next of ken for any all loss, damage, or cost on account of injury to the person or property or resulting in death of releaser, whether caused by the negligence of releases or otherwise while Releaser is participating in the Prayer Ministry and any other activities in connection with the Deliverance Prayer Ministry.
Assumption of Risk Releaser understands
2. The Assumption of Risk Releaser understands, is aware of, and assumes all risks inherent in participating in the Deliverance Prayer Ministry. These risks include, but are not limited to, physical and emotional responses and reactions as a result of this Prayer Ministry. 3. Indemnity Releaser agrees to indemnify Releasees from any liability, loss, damage or cost Releasees may incur due to the participation by Releaser in the Prayer Ministry whether caused by the negligence of Releasees or otherwise. Releaser assumes full responsibility for and risk of bodily injury, death or property damage due to the negligence of Releasees or otherwise while participating in the Healing and Deliverance Prayer Ministry.
Releaser expressly agrees that this voluntary Release, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement, herein referred to as “Agreement”, is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the state of Texas and that, if any portion of this Agreement is held invalid, it is agreed that a balance, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect. This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the parties regarding the Prayer Ministry.
Releaser Represents that
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT.
- RELEASE OF ALL CLAIMS, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASES.
- ASSUME ALL RISKS INHERENT IN THE HEALING AND DELIVERANCE PRAYER MINISTRY Outlined in THE AGREEMENT.
- AND THAT I AM INDEMNIFYING THE RELEASEES.
I WILL INITIAL ON THE REVIEW FORM EVIDENCING MY UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
We Thank You for Your Willingness to fill out the deliverance review form.